Pre and Post Touring Ideas in Australia
Annual Conference of the International Bar Association
Sydney 8–13 October 2017
Exploring Beyond Sydney.
Below you will be able to view six of Australia's best travel destinations.
If you have any questions, please contact the IBA Sydney Event Concierge team on email@example.com and they can assist in designing a unique travel experience for you.
We look forward to assisting you with your travels in Australia!
Exploring Beyond Sydney:
Six of Australia's best spots
Gateway to the magnificent Great Barrier Reef and the tranquil world heritage rain-forest, home to exclusive resorts, world class golf courses and award winning restaurants.
- Daintree Rain-forest and Cape Tribulation- a quintessential experience of the tropical north.
- Four Mile Beach - A gentle walk up Flagstaff Hill offers magical views. The more active stroll/ run four mile beach and catch a glorious sunrise.
- Flames of the Forest- Immersed deep in the rain-forest, enjoy gourmet cuisine, a truly unique indigenous experience.
With 19 miles of sublime beaches on the cusps of rain-forests and near endless sunshine, Byron Bay is hard to beat. It's loved for its laid-back bohemian vibe with a spectacular array of luxury ecoconscious accommodation it now lures haute hipsters.
- Watch humpback whales and bottlenose dolphin riding the waves at Wategos Beach.
- Come to meditate, refine your yoga, do a raw fast and re-tune.
- Wellness attuned food lovers are in for a treat with endless organic, bio-dynamic focused eateries.
One of the world's great wine regions. Unique in Australia, where a rich European heritage lives on, combined with the relaxed Australian Spirit creates a wonderful casual rural setting.
- One of the nine Great Wine Capitals of the World.
- 80 cellar doors with 150 wineries; Shiraz being the local grape and home to world class restaurants.
- Hot air ballooning offers the best panoramic views of this spectacular landscape.
Voted the world's best resort in 2012, this tranquil mega jewel on the northern tip of Hamilton Island, surrounded by the Great Barrier Reef will take you to heaven and beyond.
- 60 private pavilions surrounded by tropical bushland with uninterrupted views over the sea.
- Ultra luxurious, qualia is a private world of sensory perfection.
- Whitehaven, one of the world's best beaches awaits your arrival by private helicopter.
World Heritage-listed Uluru, located in the heart of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park in Australia's Red Centre, is an ancient landscape, rich in Australian indigenous culture and spirituality.
- Get up close with hundreds of species of animals, birds and rare plants.
- Watch Sunrise and Sunset as Uluru changes colours and reflects a mirage of light.
- For a True-Blue luxurious experience take The Ghan to the Red Centre.
It's breathtaking natural beauty; rugged mountains, rich heritage and diversity of upmarket accommodation will have you falling in love with this place
- MONA – the Museum of Old and New Art, hosting Australia's largest private art collection.
- World heritage wilderness at Cradle Mountain and Lake St Clair National Park.
- Freycinet National Park - the scenic wonder Wineglass Bay with its white sand and turquoise waters. Walk an hour to the outlook or take a famous Wineglass Bay cruise.